Sometimes it happen with us that we feel very de motivated because of some not so good results. When we could not fulfill our loved ones expectations, we feel sad and stressed. In same case if one of exam couldn’t go well students start feel low while preparing for another exam.
And that’s how the problem starts. If I personally feel de motivated or stressed out, I prefer to read some motivating lines. Might be this trick can help you out too.
So here are few of wonderful words, which can bring positivity in you..
- Study while others are sleeping. Work while others are loafing. Prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.
- The future depends on what you do today.
- Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.
- Discipline is doing what need to be done, even if you don’t want to do it.
- The harder you will work for something, the greater you will feel when you achieve it.
- Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done.
- It doesn’t matter what others are doing, it matters what YOU are doing.
So during exam do not stressed out..just have right focus and study hard. Yes, only you can make your future.. Bookman family wishes you All the Best for your exams.